Your money is valuable. So is your time.
Standing in line?
Log onto your laptop. Fire up your smartphone. Press a few keys or punch a few buttons. Within minutes, you can take care of all those financial matters that used to clog up your daily to-do list. Is it really that simple? Yes, it really is.
Bank Anytime & Anywhere
We're always here for you
24 hours? With your packed schedule, most days you could fill 36. Here's some relief: Our online banking is always open, so you can tap into your accounts anytime you find a rare, free moment.
- Account Access
- Check balances and transfer money
- Pay bills electronically
- Make loan payments
- Get transaction details for the past 60 days
- Retrieve images of checks and other paper items
- Download financial data to budgeting software for deeper analysis
- Transaction Download (Microsoft Money / Quicken / Quickbooks/ Spreadsheet)
- Initiate stop payments for checks
- Alerts & Notifications
- Statement Inquiry for last 12 months (starts accruing at first log-in)
- PDF 7 exportable statements
- Sign in securely and simply with a password, your fingerprint, or Face ID.
Manage your finances on the fly
There's an app for everything these days. So when you're done ordering up a ride or downloading music, open the app that lets you handle your finances from anywhere your life takes you.
- Download the FNB app for free from Google Play or the App Store
- Works with Apple, Samsung and Android smartphones and devices
- Check balances and transfer funds
- Make bill and loan payments
All it takes is a couple clicks
Someone gives you a check. That's a good thing. But it's not spendable cash until it's deposited into your account. Now you can do that faster than ever, thanks to your smartphone camera.
- Avoid extra trips to the bank branch or ATM
- Snap photos of front and back of check and follow simple instructions on your Online Banking page
- Receive rapid responses verifying your deposit
- Get faster access to your funds, often within 24 hours
- Cutting-edge security features to protect you and your financial information
- Convenience -Save a trip to a branch or ATM.
- Simplicity -Make a deposit with just a few taps.
- Security -Our FNBOnline Mobile Banking app and Mobile Deposit use cutting-edge security features to protect you and your financial information.
NetPay - Bill Pay
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Set up and manage recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Pay individuals electronically by simply sending them an email and/or text message
- Sign up for eALERTS and customize them to your needs
- Receive custom personal, account, or informational alerts via text or email
- Track your payment history and account balances
Less paper, more info at your fingertips
Your financial information is too important to get mixed in with the junk mail that arrives almost every day. The smart move is to sign up for electronic delivery of your monthly bank statements.
- An email will tell you when your account statements are available online
- Access statements through a password-protected website
- Receive images of all checks written since previous statement
- View transaction histories from past 12 months
- Reduce household clutter
- Reduce risk of identity theft that can occur when paper statements are stolen from mail stream
Our 24 hour phone banking allows access to your accounts with the ease of the phone. Our New Menu Options Effective Tuesday, April 25, 2017, are listed below.
- Option 1 - Account Balance
- Option 2 - Account History
- Option 3 - Funds Transfer and Payments
- Option 4 - Report Lost or Stolen FNB ATM or DEBIT Card
- Option 5 - Report Lost or Stolen FNB Credit Card
- Option 6 - Change PIN
- Option 7 - Future Dated Transactions
- Option 0 - Speak With Customer Service
Funds Transfers Cut-off time is 6:00 PM EST - any transfer after this time will post next business day.
You will be required to enroll as a new user during your first call and the system will walk you through the process. If you have any questions, please contact your local branch.