|Account||Kasasa Cash®||Kasasa Cash Back®||Kasasa Tunes®|
|Apply||Apply in Minutes||Apply in Minutes||Apply in Minutes|
|Best for||Earn high interest*||Debit Card Transactions||iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||NONE||NONE
|Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees||Up to $25 monthly*||Up to $25 monthly*||Up to $25 monthly*|
|Free Online & Mobile Banking Access||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Debit Card||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$20||$20||$20|
Bonus Information: As a bonus to individuals who open and fund a new Kasasa Tunes account, our bank will refund up to an aggregate total of $ 20.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases made with your Kasasa Tunes debit card that post and settle to the account within the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened.
This refund will be credited to your account on the last day of the current statement cycle in which your aggregate iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchase threshold of $20.00 posts and settles to your account.
No minimum balance is required to obtain this bonus. $20 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) varies by account, account balance and if qualifications are met. See Reward Information Section below for account APY information.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
See our website at fnb-bank.com or contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
Depending on what Kasasa account you have, you will receive the following rewards when you meet your account's qualifications during a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Kasasa Cash: daily balances up to and including $10,000 receive an APY of 3.25%; and daily balances over $10,000 earn an interest rate of .25% on the portion of the daily balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from3.25% to .52% APY depending on the account's daily balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: you will receive $4.00 cash back on up to a total of $225.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- Kasasa Tunes: you will receive up to an aggregate total of $10.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases must be made with your FNB Kasasa Tunes debit card and must post and settle to your account no more than 30 days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ends.
You will receive reimbursements up to $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Tunes account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified.
Depending on your Kasasa account, when your qualifications are not met, cash back payments are not made, iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases are not reimbursed, nationwide ATM withdrawal fees are not reimbursed and:
Kasasa Cash: the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Cash account earns .05% APY.
Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver and Kasasa Cash accounts on the last day of the current statement cycle.
The cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements earned in your Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
If Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back are linked to Kasasa Saver, the following also apply:
- Kasasa Cash: When linked to a Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it, along with any nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements are, automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one day. This automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account balance is less than the transferred amount when the transfer occurs.
- Kasasa Cash Back: When linked to a Kasasa Saver account, the cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements earned in your Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
APYs accurate as of 03/03/2020.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- A $20.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- A $20.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- One Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit or debit, enrollment in online banking, EStatement Condition is a condition(s) of Kasasa Saver's linked Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Tunes account(s).
- There are [no] recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- A Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Tunes account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account.
- A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
- Member FDIC.
iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.
Kasasa, Kasasa Saver, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.