Health Savings Accounts
Healthcare is an issue facing many individuals and families in America. A Health Savings Account offers eligible individuals an affordable alternative to the high costs of healthcare. Established for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse, and your dependents.
- Tax-exempt custodial account
- Monthly Service Charge is $2
- $20 Minimum Amount to Open an account
- $1 Minimum Amount to Open for Payroll Direct Deposits
- Interest Bearing when balance is $1000 or higher
- MasterCard Debit Card availability
- Tax Savings
You may be eligible for a Health Savings Account if:
- You are covered by a high-deductible health plan
- You are not covered by any other health plan that is not a high-deductible health plan
- You are not enrolled in Medicare
- You can not be claimed as a dependent on another individual's tax return
| Speak to a Customer Service Representatives about our products and services.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification.