Remote Deposit simplifies your daily deposits and your trips to the bank. With Remote Deposit, you scan your received paper checks into an image of the front and back of each check. An electronic deposit slip is prepared and your check images are securely transmitted for credit to your First National Bank checking or savings account(s) from the convenience of your office.
Remote Deposit is easy to set up and use. All you need is an internet connection, a PC, a desktop check scanner (available through First National Bank) and a First National Bank business account.
- Scan checks quickly and efficiently using a single-feed or a multi-feed scanner
- Deposit summary, including images and deposit amounts, are retained for easy research and retention
- Information is transmitted over a secure, encrypted SSL connection to First National Bank
- Supports multiple deposit accounts, selected at deposit capture time
- Deposit confirmations are emailed directly to you
- Additional scanners can be setup within your company at separate remote office locations/buildings