If you are new to the banking Industry or have several years of experience, we can introduce you to a work environment that will put you on a career path to reach your personal and professional goals.
Performs a range of routine teller duties. Performs a full range of retail banking services for individual customers, with emphasis on deposit and fee-based services. Meets with customers to discuss needs and identify/recommend solutions to needs. Opens and closes accounts. Assists customers with account needs and provides customer service. Willingly rotates between locations, as needed.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Functions as a Teller, receiving and processing Teller transactions accurately and timely. Follows Bank procedures when performing transactions on teller system and other required equipment. Verifies and balances assigned cash drawer daily with minimal cash variances. Assists in reconciling errors or discrepancies for self and others. Maintains adequate cash and/or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy,
- Processes customer transactions; accepts retail and commercial checking and savings deposits; processes loan payments; cashes checks and savings withdrawals.
- Performs all activities related to the opening or closing of various types of time and demand deposit accounts, including certificates of deposits, checking accounts, and savings products. Perform a wide range of services including servicing and maintenance for, debit cards, CDs, HSAs, IRAs, safe deposit boxes, including address changes, stop payments, transfers, and processes check orders.
- Reviews customer account files to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Opens night deposit vault and ensures contents are always processed using dual control. Responsible for ordering/selling/verifying/balancing the vault cash. Balances the ATM, replenishes cash supply and ensures ATM is working. Initiate wire transfers. Ensures applicable regulations, disclosures, policies, and procedures are followed and is trained on depository compliance regulations.
- Provides quality, personalized service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Interacts with customers to identify their needs. Cross sells and/or refers Bank products and services to customers. Develops new client relationships from referrals and makes referrals to appropriate departments, such as the lending or retail areas.
- Acknowledge all customers entering bank with personalized customer service through effective lobby management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary starting at $14.00/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Email your resume to HR
- Mail your resume to :
First National Bank
ATT: Lori Pettit
P.O. Box 826
Greencastle, IN 46135
- Fax your resume to: (765) 653-9104
- Call for further assistance: (765) 653-1588 ext.1415
The Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant's or an employee's race, color, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including family medical history), sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
The Bank maintains Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
All First National Bank facilities are no smoking facilities.