Retail Loan Office - Cloverdale Main Office
RETAIL LOAN OFFICER
Cloverdale Main Office
Reports to Senior Lending Officer
Salary Range-$35,000 to $60,000
We are looking for a customer focused, results oriented individual who is self-driven, but likes to work as a team player. The successful candidate for this position will originate mortgage and consumer loans, including small commercial lending, in accordance with established lending objectives, policies and procedures for portfolio and secondary market loans. They will also be able to establish, maintain and maximize relationships with existing and potential customers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Engages in extensive business development opportunities with realtors and other centers of influence to build mortgage and consumer lending relationships.
- Interviews and assists customers in the completion of loan applications in compliance with Bank policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Gathers and oversees compilation of all needed information for loan application. Works in tandem with credit team to request information pertinent to evaluation of loan application. Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions or other information that may be necessary.
- Maximizes new and existing customer relationships by cross selling key deposit/fee income products/services as customer needs dictate. Present and structure loan products that are in the best interest of the customers.
- Facilitates negotiation with customer, both new and existing, according to established standards, such as fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms. Refers and/or presents loan to loan committee for approval in excess of individual loan approval authority.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy. Assures timely loan closing and funding activities. Maintains updated loan documentation and loan files.
- Maintains a portfolio of existing customers and maximizes relationship based on customer need.
- Remains highly informed on current Bank policy and related mortgage rules and regulations.
- Supports the sales culture of the Bank by seeking opportunity to promote Bank products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination education and experience preferred
- Specialized training mortgage lending preferred
- A minimum of 3 years mortgage or consumer lending experience preferred
Other Skills and Abilities
- Oral/Written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact with customers and employees with tact and diplomacy
- Resourceful, innovative and well organized
- Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions
- Strong ethical focus
- Negotiation skills
- Business development/sales skills
Benefits for Full-Time employees include health insurance, paid holidays and PTO, tuition reimbursement, long-term disability plan, 401K retirement plan, optional vision and dental insurance and more!
Prescreening for all applicants include credit history, background checks and drug testing.
If you are interested, visit a FNB location for an application, or please mail or fax your resume to Lori Pettit.
- Email your resume to HR @ HRApplications@fnb-bank.com
- Mail your resume to :
First National Bank
ATT: Lori Pettit
P.O. Box 826
Greencastle, IN 46135
- Fax your resume to: (765) 653-9104
- Call for further assistance: (765) 653-1588 ext.1415
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
All FNB facilities are No Smoking facilities.